Ding Dang! It's Evolved Again!


Right! Yesterday, bad day in terms of creative endeavours. I can't let other peoples insecurities and ego get into my head. I will not now or forever moving forward allow myself to be influenced negatively.
This is not necessarily related to my book. More of an experience in 'real' life.

Anyway, enough of that prose.

Exciting times. I, at least consider it exciting. Through earlier updates of inspiration that has come from many different sides, whether that be from other writers and or Wattpad. The books I'm reading at the moment. I still find it far easier to read from a physical book. That isn't to say I understand the merits of a kindle or other digital forms. It's more of a preference to be able to feel a page between your fingers and smell that wooded aroma of printed words on a page. Anyhoot, I've decided to change the chronology of dates of when the camp experience and that story is now set. I think all of this will become apparent as it develops.

It is my plan now to have this novel spread itself in terms of characters and story over two other pieces. Effectively becoming a trilogy. Albeit the same characters and similar settings, they will arguably be 'standalone' works but if read in chronology would certainly make more sense and create a much 'bigger' picture.

Although insignificant and perhaps ambiguous at the moment. It's clearer in my head. I have etched it down on a legal pad. So now to the process.

It's becoming a real entity.

Must dash....

Until Next Time........

Do Good Things


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Writer!

I'm starting to build it.....The third in the series.I won't call it a series. ' Shattered Vanilla'

Why Do I Clench My Left Fist When I Eat Chicken?