I do feel lost...


The world is so big but it seems time so short. What in actuality are we all doing here? I keep writing. I keep making notes. I keep on going. All this though is quite lonely. I'm not sure I mean the process. I do generally enjoy the process. I got up again earlier than usual. I really did get a lot achieved. Everything is moving forward or at least moving in the direction I want it to. I still feel that I'm neglecting the story, well not necessarily the story but more the art. I understand this will be a struggle and it's going to be hard work. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. I wouldn't describe myself as a perfectionist but I know what I like in a story. Ultimately, I hope that others find  similar elements enjoyable to read. Life is full of distractions, I'm not unlike anyone else. I think it's more about getting more and more organized. I do need to treat this like a job. The only difference being this is something I love to do so in that respect I'm blessed and therefore remain grateful that I've at least found this passion.

Updating this blog may be an issue for me as it does distract me too but I need to keep it up to date. I suppose my current feeling of not being all that inspired or positive is an update in itself. It may just be one of those days. Not a struggle with words but more I suppose despondency. There's no feedback or interaction. I consider myself affable and able to talk to anyone so the voice of a human may help.

Again, I may look back at this myself and giggle with just how I was feeling today. Today is the 28th of September. Remember this mindset. Get the hell out of it.

I'm going to put the heating on. I feel quite cold. Maybe that will refresh me. In fact, I may have a shower. That'll make me awake. Get me warm. I'll do that and come back to everything.

May have to listen to some 'Love Cats' by The Cure. Either that or Santogold. Might put some vinyl on for a sec and just relax.

Fingers crossed.

Until Next Time....

Do Good Things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Writer!

I'm starting to build it.....The third in the series.I won't call it a series. ' Shattered Vanilla'

Why Do I Clench My Left Fist When I Eat Chicken?