20 Whole Minutes - The Clock Doth Tick

Welly welly well. I have 20 whole English minutes to update this blog. Now 19! Oh my days. Life certainly does fly by.

I haven't updated this of late due to the fact that I have started a new job this week. Similar role that I was doing previously just within a different company. Same, if not maybe a bit longer commute. You can expect 1 hour 15 mins to get there. I think it's a fair sacrifice.

It does leave me with a very strict time schedule in order to write, maintain everything and live a little life too. I don't worry too much about how long this ( novel ) will take. I just know that as long as it continues to progress, then that's fine as it won't stall and I'll be further along than if I was to start this two years from now. Work in progress.

Best advice, start your story. Write some words and they'll create themselves.

I did adapt and add to the narrative with a good sequence ( well in my opinion ). I'm doing more exploring within the characters. It may lead one way. I thought Dylan would be involved in a certain person but it's changing. I don't want to give away too many details as the story I believe will be affected if you were to read it. So I'll leave it with this enigmatic captain mysterio language.

I try to make these blogs as informative as I can, sprinkle in some encouragement too. I continue to have this need to read 'Perks Of Being A Wall Flower' I know I've mentioned it before but it's soooooo good. The film I mean, but I want to read the book. I just got hold of two books on NLP and other ( self help ) books. I love topping up. There aren't many that I've read more than once. I do enjoy the tone of Gary Vaynerchuk's books and Tony Robbins. I would encourage anyone to 'Sharpen The Saw' to coin a phrase - just keeps you fresh.

Oh Brian By-The-Way. I believe the tap is now water tight. Ever have an issue, make use of a new 'olive' ( You're not alone ) and ample PTFE tape. Worked wonders!

I'm going to get back to this chapter.

Things are busy at the moment. I'm not living a life on a beach with chicks, Surf N Turf or any of that business - no lies or posturing here
. Just having to get things done. It's all a challenge and so much fun. So I'm not complaining.

All righty roo roo. Must dash.

Stay creative. One and every all!

Until Next Time...

Do Good Things




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Writer!

I'm starting to build it.....The third in the series.I won't call it a series. ' Shattered Vanilla'

Why Do I Clench My Left Fist When I Eat Chicken?