Draft have to use it!

So, this is ultimately a test. I've made the switch from an Apple Iphone 6S to the Samsung Note 9. For what ever reason I couldn't make use of the Iphone to post blogs. It's probably possible but I couldn't do it. I'm writing this with the pen thing that came with the phone. Thus far very impressed. I can select exact letters instead of entire sentences and words. So good! It has Microsoft Word on it, seems good. I had the iPhone equivalent which is shit to be honest. 

The phone is massive. The thing that sold it to me was the fact,  you can make handwritten notes on the home screen when the phone is locked! I make notes everywhere so at least this should be consolidated in one place. 

Bit of Bristol at the weekend. Saturday in Clifton. Love the place. Had a really great time! Cabot's etc. Tomorrow, being Tuesday is a long writing session. Missed Saturday so I need to get some real work done. Looking forward to it! 

Let's see what this looks like. I made a bit of music today. Feel guilty in a way. It's still writing but it does take soooo long. Enjoying writing poems and short stories for Instagram too. Seriously, the possibilities to be creative is endless. There are no excuses people! 

Until next time ...

Do Good Things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Writer!

I'm starting to build it.....The third in the series.I won't call it a series. ' Shattered Vanilla'

Why Do I Clench My Left Fist When I Eat Chicken?