Get Involved In Writing, One Says

So, if you were in two minds about getting Alexa. Allow me to add another reason why you should defo get involved. Only this morning. I bid the little treat a merry morn and she came back with something along the lines of Nano Nano. That's what I heard anyway. Luckily she provided a helpful description of what she was talking about.

I had to google it, but turns out she was referring to 'Nano Wrimo'. I may be in the dark or slightly sheltered but if you're not aware it's a site that encourages you to write 50,000 words in the month of November. nanowrimo. It's a fine fine idea for anyone to get involved with. It could provide you with the motivation you need to start your own book or story.

 I'm in two minds whether I get involved in this one, because either I commit to this for the month of November or I simply continue and concentrate on my current goal. I could realistically write 50K words but that also means it's the same amount of words I could be adding to this one. It's a dilemma for sure. Can't begrudge the concept though. I may get involved. But it would be more a bit of fun....we'll see.

I do want to be involved in a community and having like minded people around me, could well do me the world of good. I think the world of social media is really really exposing me to so many talented people. I think I need to talk more to people in real life. So many people are 'dark horses'. So many hidden talents and wonderful abilities. It's so inspiring. Whatever is your passion, please just go and do it. You may impact one persons life, like so many people have already and I've only been a part of the instagram world for a very short time. It's a great place for aspiring writers. I love it. It's not vapid. These people are amazing. Obviously, there is some trash on there but just don't follow those people.

The clock is already ticking on November so get your words started.  That must be just shy of 1700 words a day to hit 50000. That's doable and is as good an excuse as any to just get on and write.

Come on people now.

Until Next Time...

Do Good Things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Writer!

I'm starting to build it.....The third in the series.I won't call it a series. ' Shattered Vanilla'

Why Do I Clench My Left Fist When I Eat Chicken?