More Time Needed For All And Everything....Less Run The Jewels!

Life, its people and our living is puerile. That is in no way a criticism. Moreover, furthermore and hitherto such a statement should not be interpreted or either is it intended to be negative. Remember that life is a playground. We shouldn't take it all too seriously it should be embraced, so too should our individuality.

Ultimately, that brings me to the personalities that I've so far created. It's easy to have characters with succinct dialogue. Perhaps with the only reason for inclusion to simply progress personality traits. I love people who 'spice' up language. Friends, colleagues and strangers that create and explore words. Deliberately using incorrect words, make up their own. All these traits I'm trying to include that experience and observation in my characters. Not all, but a few that it works with. I think if everyone did it, it will become far too contrived and unrealistic. It's worth noting, some people are boring. That's important too. I mean that respectfully. There's always conflict or discussion in conversation. 'Always' may be a sweeping generalisation but hopefully you can see the agreement in it.

I like the use of playful flirtation or unnecessary vulgarity in salutations. An example " Morning, dick head!" I find this even works better if said from a male to a female character. The development of characters within this novel allows me to consider the possibility of other stories that a given character can pop up in or even be the central protagonist of their own story. It's fun.

It would be so amazing to have more time to read. Dependent on tasks and other needful things. I can manage a book in about a week and a half. Depending on the book. I mean that's picking it up and down when and where possible. I got a treasure trove of books the other day. I managed to find another copy of 'Franny & Zooey' bought another copy because I love it. I already have many of them that I purchased but these are different versions. Well, front covers at least. The stories remain the same. It's perhaps an obsession. I will re-read them all at some point. Just a fan of a physical book. Don't mind a kindle but fanning a book. Yummy!


It's taking me longer to get to 'The Barrel Bar' than I first thought. I really envisaged that I would get to the juicy part last night. I didn't. So, hopefully it'll be tonight. I had to resolve a conflict after the prize giving presentation. Dylan then had to discuss this argument with ( another character * I omitted the name because I need to change it) Anyway, Dylan then must witness something unsavoury and then it's to getting on the bus to go get drinkums and all the shenanigans that follow.

I didn't anticipate yesterday the ellipsis. Moreover
the detail required. Not a problem at all. It's merely a product of writing. Again, which is amazing!

Doesn't help that I was distracted by 'Run The Jewels' My aim this evening is to get that chapter completed. Here's hoping!

Until Next Time...

Do Good Things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Writer!

I'm starting to build it.....The third in the series.I won't call it a series. ' Shattered Vanilla'

Why Do I Clench My Left Fist When I Eat Chicken?