I'm starting to build it.....The third in the series.I won't call it a series. ' Shattered Vanilla'


 All of those perfectly timed snippets of inspiration. 

Those songs played only for you.

Why don't you give me a soft, wet lickery kiss. 

It started out blank with no imagination.

'Shattered Vanilla'

 That's the title of my third novel.

 I've only just sat down to begin writing it. I'm roughly speaking at just over 12,000 words. It's a first run and I love that feeling of filling space. It could be tripe or something I can mould. Either way, before it. There was nothing but blank space.

 Now, that I've finished 'Flagpole'. I must just interrupt myself.....

 It truly does frustrate me, just how much time I spent on that book. 

Forward facing dog!

Having a more focused mind for the second, which I released on September 11th. 

'Autumn in Georgetown'. 

I have no time to waste. I've had ideas for this one. As I said, it's called 'Shattered Vanilla'. It's sort of been rattling around for a while. Made some loose notes as to how I wish to move it forward. Considered some of the ideas and themes, although I'm not necessarily committed to any of them. I kind of like that freedom. I'm already getting to know the characters. I suppose a part of me was tired or exhausted from the last one. It's surprising though, how fast you can move on and create something new. I'm making use of at least two characters that will be familiar from the other two stories. I've always liked the idea of creating a small real world. I don't though, want to refer to them as a series. Currently, they do tie in. There's that cross-over. I have a couple more ideas around that back story which I'll begin following on from the others that I wish to complete first. I'm just free to write whatever I want which is the best feeling. Moving straight on to a third, also allows me to keep working. To keep playing, and having fun with all these glorious words. I constnatly consider; before I started there was nothing on the page. 

My goal:

Publish 'Shattered Vanilla' before the end of 2021.

Join me on my journey. 

Until next time...


Do Good Things!


#tallbluemidget


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Writer!

Why Do I Clench My Left Fist When I Eat Chicken?