AntiVirus - No Internet - Pile Of Poop!


So, I decided to write this little blog fella by my own human hand today. How wondferfully exicting. I can sense you're as.... if not more excited than me. Now that's OK!

Last night was a pain in the bot bot. No internet access. Had Windows updates. My Antivirus decided to get involved and reset my network adaptor. A whole host of pretty boring shit happened. So I was having to fanny about with that. Which really grated on me as you can probably imagine. It meant I was wasting time again doing other tasks that aren't writing. I didn't write the blog, didn't write any pages. Didn't do anything but reboot, uninstall, reboot, install, delete folders, delete reg keys and then download a home version of AV to make sure no bastards hit me up with a nice treat of ransomware or something similar.

At no point am I procrastinating. I am really never doing that. I sit down with the intention to continue and well you get the idea. Anyway, based on that today I though I'd ex
ercise with a pen and write this in the old wonder way. You're obviously reading this typed but I'll take a picture. Just because, well it's a point of reference.

So, wish wish wish and it will be. Film4 the other night ( Tuesday ) . What was on? I sense you're on the edge of your seat. Go careful. I'll let you know. It was 'Perks Of Being A Wall Flower' Oh yes it was! Right so tonight tonight I fancy watching 'The Warriors'. If that's on too. I'm playing the lottery. If only I had that power. I have the movie but it's different when it just so happens to come on TV. A real treat that way. It's like it's selected just for me. A slight of magic.

I long for the day that 'The Exorcist' pops up on ITV or something. That would be a dream come true for sure. I have no idea why, but I ended up purchasing 'The Shining' on VHS.  I see these things and have a treat. I still can't get enough of the format. Even to this day. It's like a weakness!I really want a Warner Home Video copy of 'Coffy'. If it exists. That's another story. Love love love VHS.

So with all the shenanigans of last night. I have to make a real effort to focus tonight. Again, feel so guilty. Turns out tonight though that my printer is having a benny and won't print. So that's another thing. I am NOT NOT NOT going to look at it tonight. It's old but no idea why its churning like a bitch. Doing my sweed in. Strange how I've almost written this like an East London gangster.

I see all these people running. I like to run. I wander what goes through their heads when they're running on their own??

Don't get me started on small talk. Oh I did make a note on my phone today about a conversation that was completely pointless but funny. Got me to thinking. Who needs small talk?



Until Next Time...





Do Good Things


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Writer!

I'm starting to build it.....The third in the series.I won't call it a series. ' Shattered Vanilla'

Why Do I Clench My Left Fist When I Eat Chicken?