Your Cruelty Is Inspiring!

All too often I witness and hear the fickle authoritative murmurings from people attempting to burden others with negativity. Funny how these opinions of distraction and discouragement are always articulated all so clearly and with confidence. These people continue to project their own inadequacies, insecurities and inconsequential actions, surprised and inconvenienced when the receipt of such expressed feelings land upon their singed paint fading front door. I say that with relative humour. There should be no tangible judgement from myself, you or anyone. My only advice would be and shalt remain. You don't need that. Get rid of such thoughts, such considerations and such acidic personage in your circle of friends or direct vicinity. One use for this, ultimately is to maximize and leverage their utter contempt for happiness and productivity.
 Grasp hold of it. Own it and use it to your advantage. Turn it around, flip it. This is your motivation, know in your heart and all that is real, it will not get you to where you plan, aim or wish to go. I was sceptical about using 'wish' there. Arguably it is not a wish, as your direction is under your control. Using 'wish' almost evokes a fantastical world of lethargic fluffy boulders and anthropomorphic centaurs. All very beautiful but not necessarily pragmatic.

I would conclude that as long as you're happy in all that you do, your actions are honest and motivated by good. Go, do the do! Don't allow to be judged by anyone.

Do your best to inspire and distribute good and positivity. Hold your head up, shoulders back and have your voice heard proudly among those considered figurative giants. You, like anyone are inherently good and equal to all. Despite what many others may want to enforce upon you. I choose to wear pink not because I'm extrovert, more because I enjoy the warmth of the colour. Often times the need for psychology or accelerated mental worry and guilt is wasted. "You can't turn back time".

In that cessation of forthright positive thinking. Although never-ending, only in terms of my writings for the time being... I will continue.

As I continue to write whether that be by hand, of which I am becoming a greater advocate for. Yet again, I'm writing 'this' by hand. Obviously I then type it up. For whatever reason I think it brings, even encourages a true connection. I almost compare it to riding a motorcycle with driving a car. The bike you feel, the car you sleep. Perhaps a slight exaggeration but it does strike me as a more concentrated approach to writing. Sometimes with typing I make tunes with the keys. It's like a rhythm, obviously deliberate. The focus then is removed from the words. At least with a pen it's natural, it's inspired, even considered. This may just be my perception. It just conjures romance in me. I try not to think about it too consciously, almost superstitiously as I don't want to 'jinx' it.
I would not though describe myself as superstitious in the slightest. I think it goes back to my fundamental belief that I control my fate by the actions I create. Inaction will only manifest torpidity and irrelevance.

I've got no excuse and one should not be needed. I take a pen, have a spark of thought....four pages later. The lines are filled and margins doodled. A doodle to me is not distraction. Often I find it a dumping of dross. The visual deliberation just resets my thinking. Then woooooooweeeee off I go. All that digression isn't to say I will write with a pen from this day forth. It does offer another chance to be deeply creative. The convenience of a keyboard and editing is more than agreeable.

I believe if your intention is to write, then simply write. Even if that means making use of a chickens talon. There really isn't anything stopping you. If you want to go to space, that maybe slightly more involved but still completely achievable.
It, like any ultimate goal will still require work, time and passion. Almost as important is consistency. Endeavour to focus even if you can only spare one hour a day.

I've begun to use a dictaphone more aggressively. I have a two hour commute ( in total ). So, I can make use of this time to add elements, audibly discuss considerations for characters and even speak aloud, albeit with background motorway rumblings, but even so it just means I am constantly thinking about and progressing this novel. Which, in my mind can only be a good thing!

In summary, use any motivation to continue and live your passion. Don't allow negativity to devour you. You're stronger than that.

 Until Next Time...

Do Good Things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am A Writer!

I'm starting to build it.....The third in the series.I won't call it a series. ' Shattered Vanilla'

Why Do I Clench My Left Fist When I Eat Chicken?